Appointment system – Terms and conditions
1. ‘Neyyar Medicity Online appointment is strictly for booking non-emergency and non-urgent appointments only. Emergency cases should be attended at the hospital’s Accident and Emergency (A&E) Department directly. Urgent cases should be booked via our telephone booking system (+91 – 8086311111). The E-Appointment System allows registered users to make ,view appointments for Outpatient consultations.
2. Neyyar Medicity reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the System or terminate the System at any time without notice.
3. Neyyar Medicity also reserves the right to, and may at any time and from time to time, at its absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions for access and use.
4. To maintain the integrity and security of the System, you must ensure that there is no unauthorized use of your password or your account and that your password is not disclosed to any third parties. In the event you become aware of any unauthorized access or theft of your password, you should immediately notify Neyyar Medicity and provide such particulars as required.
5. Please note that the making and changing of appointments is subject to availability of slots. Accordingly, please note that your booking is only confirmed and entered into the System when you receive an acknowledgement that your appointment is confirmed.
6. You shall use the System for lawful and proper purposes only and shall, in any event, comply with all relevant laws and regulations in India and in any jurisdiction from which you access the System.
In particular, you agree not to:
● Manipulate any information supplied on the System in a manner that would lead to inaccurate, misleading or discriminating presentation of information being displayed;
● Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the System which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
● Use the System in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other
● Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the System, including uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via any means whatsoever.
● Access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.