About the Speciality
Emergency care is the first-line, life-critical speciality. Neyyar Medicity understands the importance of prompt and advanced emergency care for unforeseen illnesses and injuries. We prioritise patients based on the nature of their illnesses and provide comprehensive medical and surgical care. In this time-sensitive speciality, we realise the importance of providing hospital-based care in the pre-hospital environment. Our ambulance and emergency care services are tailored to provide the best medical response in an emergency.
We have a full-fledged, well-equipped, state-of-the-art facility for Advanced Emergency and Trauma Care. This 25-bedded unit is manned by experienced doctors and paramedic staff 24 x 7 thereby ensuring quality healthcare to all patients. Our established core competencies in emergency care enable us to quickly attend to a wide range of eventualities including medical, surgical, paediatric, orthopaedic, cardiovascular, neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory as well as gynaecology and obstetrics emergencies.
- 25-bed Emergency Room of International standards with all essential state-of-the-art equipment
- Round the clock coverage by qualified Emergency Physicians for safe and efficient patient care
- Life-saving emergency procedures performed in the ER by Emergency Physicians without delay
- Follows International Triage system which prioritises patients according to the severity of their conditions into priority I to III, to identify and promptly manage critically-ill patients
- StatLab – a mini-laboratory and ultrasound machine inside the emergency room for quick diagnosis and decision making
- Follows Internationally accepted treatment protocols
- Specially trained multidisciplinary team to manage major trauma/accident cases
- Doctors and Staff – trained in Trauma, Cardiac and Paediatric life support
- Excellent Toxicology & Decontamination facilities for poisoning patients
- 24-hour radiology back-up with CT, MRI and Ultrasound scans – adjacent to Emergency Room
- Round the clock availability of Blood products
- Emergency Thrombolysis in Acute Stroke
- Emergency Angioplasty and Thrombolysis in Heart attack