Neyyar centre for cardiac sciences offers affordable world-class Cardiac Care. Highly experienced and expert Interventional Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons provide care of highest standards along with dedicated Intensive Coronary Care Units, Critical Care and Emergency departments. The centre is manned by highly trained and efficient nursing and paramedical staff.
- Outpatient department (OPD)
- The centre offers OPD services on all weekdays.
- Special OPDs: Preventive clinic/heart failure clinic/Congenital heart disease clinic/Arrhythmia clinic/PAH clinic.
- 24 x 7 chest pain clinic with round the clock primary angioplasty capability
- Elective coronary angiogram and angioplasty
- Peripheral vascular intervention
- Device therapy – Pacemaker insertion, Cardiac resynchronisation therapy(CRT), implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) insertion
- Selective embolisation therapy
- State of the art flat panel cath lab
- 2D/3D Echocardiography
- Treadmill test (TMT)
- Sleep study
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Holter study, loop recorder
- Fully equipped Intensive coronary care unit
- CATH ICU
- Regular and executive cath rooms
The department of Cardiothoracic Surgery offers the expertise of Kerala’s most reputed surgeons as well as best in class facilities, most modern medical technology and equipment.
The department has an advanced, well-equipped Cardiothoracic OT and post-operative ICUs attached to it.